Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Goatizer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:57 am 

So my argument is it’s Atenism that wins and attempts to end the dark ages or Bronze Age in the North at the end of the 4th crusade, so satan is also aten’s father because anything but aten is satan, the goat symbolizes water, primordial water more specifically( see absu/tiamat, , ea,(where seperate from enki)NU) Which was the sun/atens father, they wanted to start counting at the sun and that’s why their so much Confusing oil and water, so atenism wins over the North at the end of the 4th crusade and things were looking rough, then the Black Death happened and it appears the commoners struggle was no longer at least the manorial serfdom they were trying to shove them into , the Black Death killed serfdom, so germans were the catalyst for reformation but it’s atenism that again reaps the spoils as per usual(not that I feel I don’t get my share on simply having the possibilities alone that come with the way of life and what that means for dreams, that’s not so much attributable to aten specifically by any means, but in today’s context I don’t feel short changed), that’s not germans going at it alone, that’s atenism going at it alone. Another thing though to keep in mind is it’s hard to tell if sun cults were always homosexual cults or not, it almost seems natural to worship the sun to a degree so it’s hard to tell if it started out as something good and got taken over, or was always that way

Auselesspileofflesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:31 pm 

lostalbumguru wrote:
and being dead is even worse.

That's coming from the living, how could you know?

Everyone starts out being an atheist. No one is born with belief in anything. Infants are atheists until they are indoctrinated.

https://linktr.ee/awfulnoisegrind

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3