* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 280883
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:03 pm 

thereflectingskin wrote:
JCP524 wrote:
Frankly, some of you guys have never set foot in a gym and it shows.

The right wing moron gym bro stereotype is a myth. Most men into fitness respect women and are positive. They just want people to be there best selves.

There is a reason almost all people into fitness have successful relationships and families.

Most Black Men are very muscular.

Look at Elon Musk Donald Trump and other fat slobs. Just horrid human beings.

Compare with Barack Obama and AOC.

That all tells you something right there.

Go exercise.

Can someone ban this idiot? Blatant fatphobia here and "Most black men are very muscular" is straight up racist.

Just reported three separate posts in three different threads by this guy. Apologies to mods, accidentally marked two of the three reports as "spam", forgot to change it.

Guys, we got rid of the LongHair imbecile. Notice how the air got cleaner in the past week? Don't be afraid to report blatant assholes. Ignoring them doesn't quite do it. The report button exists for a reason.

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:27 pm 

Quote:
Just reported three separate posts in three different threads by this guy. Apologies to mods, accidentally marked two of the three reports as "spam", forgot to change it.

Guys, we got rid of the LongHair imbecile. Notice how the air got cleaner in the past week? Don't be afraid to report blatant assholes. Ignoring them doesn't quite do it. The report button exists for a reason.

No one needs to be told by you what to do with shitty posters.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

~Guest 280883
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:32 pm 

CoconutBackwards wrote:
Quote:

No one needs to be told by you what to do with shitty posters.

Erm... ok?

Do we know each other?

hellzora666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:48 am 

Korpgud wrote:
henkkjelle wrote:
I wonder if it's not that our attention spans have been affected, but that this is how the average human brain has always worked. When we're given the opportunity to shift our attention to something that's possibly more interesting we'll just do it. And in this modern age there's a whole lot of possibly interesting things.

I think our attention spans are still fine when we find something we genuinely like more than other options.

I like this idea, our attention spans are probably what they've always been. After all, we're animals with instincts, except modern society offers infinitely more stimuli to those monkey brain instincts. You can still question how healthy all of it is, this constant access to fast and cheap entertainment. Probably unhealthy in too large doses, in the long run.

yeah, modern society as evolved to fast for our monkey brain. I think the key is moderation in our consumption of entertainment and teaching this at an early age.

yung_souichi
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:58 pm 

Megatokyo wrote:
I fucking HATE fast food music culture. Services like Spotify and Apple Music have turned music from being something special and dedicated and turned it to background music and soulless pop singles that 13 year old girls can rave about on twitter. I know I sound old and out of touch, but I feel like the fast food way of consuming music removes alot of music of it's mystery and intrigue.

You used to be able to buy literal songs on 45s in like the 50s and 60s. There is nothing new under the sun, only variations of things.

Miss Amerikkka? Only parasites will

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:00 am 

I think he has a point, maybe I'm projecting but an ADHD approach to listening to music is becoming more and more common, and unconscientious, passive internet use may have something to do with it.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5